• Redevelopment issue

Dear Sir,

Our building is situated in nalasopara and our society is going for redevelopment and the redevelopment committee and the society Secretary Chairman are taking decision on the redevelopment without consulting the member for the which the society and the members are not benefited at all, the builder is not giving extra space no bank guarantee no works guarantee
Please suggest what needs to be done.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Nalasopara, Maharashtra
refuse to agree to redevelopment . you need consent of 70%^of members to go in for redevelopment . further ask for appointment of consultant and floating of tenders so that you can receive more offers . compare various offers . select builder offering best package . builder has to give guarantee that work would be completed within particular period . generally builders offer rentals , extra area, corpus fund  to make offer attractive for members
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46855 Answers
2771 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer