• Adverse police report

hello sir ,

thanks for the reply , actually i have applied for tatkaal passport and got the same on 1 july . In tatkaal passport police verification is done after they issue passport .there were two verification  in my case. In first police verification it is done by local police at that time i was not present at home , and police guy met my parents and was fully satisfied.
After some time i got the phone call from LIU saying that they need some verification so i have to meet him and met him in there office , there they told me that the in  report local police guy has written that you were not present at the time of police verification so your identity is not verified and it is not good but they are sending ok report  from there side. But i am in Europe these days and i got the message that the police has submitted adverse report for your passport. 

I have not received any official letter from there side but as i have to stay here till October 20 , i was thinking if i can send any representative from my side , who can explain all this to passport officials so they can arrange re-verification at the end of October and i do not have to come in between.

actually its my first trip outside India so i am little bit worried, hope you can help .
thank you 
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
You must be available for police verification. However, now that you are away, you can write to RPO (giving your file number) and request a re-verification and time you will be available. RPO needs to get a clear police report from the re-verification, for issue of a passport.
Deepak Tiwari
Yes. Cite the reason and the time you will be available in normal course for any police verification. You should have asked your family members to communicate with you when the police officer comes for verification because a lot of time a botched up verification could create problem in getting the passport.
Deepak Tiwari