• How to recover money for material supplied

I had supplied poultry feeds to a customer on condition of 15 days credit. On demanding payment, he has started dodging the issue. Kindly advice about the legal options available.
Asked 4 years ago in Business Law from Yamuna Nagar, Haryana
First issue a legal notice. Thereafter you may file a private complaint in court against him for cheating.

Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

The proper remedy is to file a suit for recovery in the court. He will be held liable to pay the amount due along with interest accrued thereon if you have any evidence of his liability.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23176 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer