• Covered car parking issue

Recently I bought a flat from a reputed builder in Bangalore with a Stilt Car parking i.e. covered car parking space.

At the time of booking they had told me orally that they will give me the covered car parking in the same block where my flat is located. But now they are telling that they will give it to me in some other block but not in the same block where my flat is.

So, I was going through the legal document i.e. Sale Agreement Paper and Registration Document. In both the paper description of apartment i.e. Schedule C is as below :
"A Three Bedroom Apartment bearing No.xx on the Ground Floor in Block/Wing "yy" of the residential apartment complex known as "Provident WelWorth City" constructed on the Schedule 'A' property having a super-built-up area of 1075 Square-feet(which is inclusive of the floors,ceiling and walls between the apartments and proportionate share in all common areas and clubhouse area) together with an exclusive right to use one stilt reserved car parking space."

I want to understand the above line. Are they legally bound to give me the covered car parking  in the same block or they are independent to give me anywhere. Please guide me. Based on that I will take a decision whether to issue a legal notice to them or not?
Asked in Property Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
Sir, From the above reading clause it is not clear whether they have to provide car parking in the same block or not ........but you can approach consumer court  their you can get remedy.

Hi, they have to provide car parking space in terms of the agreement and if they not provide the space in terms of the agreement which is not convenient to you better to approach consumer court.