• Forgery

Dear sir,

I had taken franchisee ship from SRI AADARSH Academy, giving 50,000 rs. for organist math Olympiad in school initially they always were in contact and they higher employed too, but they did not gave payment to employees and neither sent admit cards for students that had been enrolled for Olympiad, where I sent all documents and money as per norms. since last 2 months they were not in contact when i sent mail informing legal action he called me and said sending the person with admit cards, but till date no one came, kindly suggest what legal action I can take against Mr. Satyendra Yadav who was always communication behalf SRI AADARSH and his company, as it is cleared they are avoiding this..
Asked 4 years ago in Business Law from Burdwan, West Bengal
You may prefer filing a criminal complaint in court for cheating and harassment.

Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

File a criminal case for forgery, cheating and breach of trust.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23888 Answers
667 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer