• Not allowing bachelors in society

I am the owner of a flat in pune and society has asked me to vacate my flat from bachelor's.
Society is saying that they have passed a law.
Bachelor's in my apartment has been very quiet and there are no complaints from them.
Please advice how can i take a action against society.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Pune, Maharashtra
This is preposterous and amounts to impermissible discrimination. Immediately move court to challenge the resolution and seek a stay order.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
653 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

the resolution passed by members of Society is not law. Such resolution discriminatory resolution is not law. Tell them their action is arbitrary and illegal.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
117 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer