• Legal opinion for property for bank use

I have property which was buyed in 2003. After registry on registrar notice i paid the remaining  residential stamp duty. It is falling under nagar nigam Lucknow. I am running bussiness from this property. 2 storey building persist as now. Commercial assesment is done by Nagar nigam,Lucknow.

My Question is : Do i need to go necessarily for 143 (land use) for putting these papers to bank for CC limit in banks. My SSI unit is running just now on this property. Electric commercial connection is 10 years old. Fully developed colony. Pls suggest.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Cc limits are granted by bank on hypothecation of goods inventory. The inventory lying in store / factory is kept as a security with the bank and the customer may enjoy a running loan against the security. Bank periodically demands stock statement and its valuation is being done to assess the value of current stock. 

. from facts stated by you it appears that in 2003 you had bought a residential property and you are using it for commercial purposes .  

it appears that you desire to give your property papers as security .under the circumstances go in for land user change to avoid any   legal complications in sanctioning of cc limits
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46709 Answers
2763 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer