• Varsai vigat

we have house which was taken by my grandfather long before and he was having 7 childrens from 2 wifes, now the property is showing that its being named after my father and my uncle. so now if we want sell that will anybody of my father's sister or brother can take objection or file case on us?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Vapi, Gujarat
do you mean to say that agreement for purchase said property is in name of your father and uncle . if property was purchased by regd agreement and it is duly stamped your father and uncle are absolute owners of said property . they are free to dispose it of
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
50784 Answers
3020 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer