• Father's Property dividing among childrens

Hello Sir,
My father owns a House in tamilnadu, He bought the house with his own income. He has a son(myself) and daughter(elder sister married). I  am planning to extend my father's house so that my parents can stay there.
I want to know
1) How can I transfer the Property in My name (Gift deed/Sale deed) without sister's concern. I am ready to give her compensation.
2) will in future sister or her sons will claim the property

How can my father transfer his earned property to my name
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Unknown, Tamil Nadu

Since the house is the self acquired property of your father, he may transfer the same to you by Gift, Sale, Will.

The House being a self acquired property, none of the children can claim any right in the above.

Nishant Bora
Advocate, Jodhpur
111 Answers
31 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Property Lawyers

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
21872 Answers
1141 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
12840 Answers
120 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
17515 Answers
428 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
11382 Answers
210 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
4630 Answers
48 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
828 Answers
36 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
2635 Answers
38 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
1853 Answers
18 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1286 Answers
82 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
S J Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1933 Answers
61 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0