• Right on parents' property

I want to know what protection india law provides to grant rights to a son who pays home loan/EMI on the house owned by parents (father/mother).

Can he claim more share than other siblings when he has contributed financially towards the house and other siblings have not contributed anything.

Please elaborate on this topic.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Gurgaon, Haryana
For him to claim more share than his other siblings he shall have to challenge, subject to the law, any will made by his parents which either  places him at par with other siblings or excludes him from any share in the property.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23475 Answers
654 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer