• Divorce

After divorce, can 5 year baby comes with her mother? If husband does not want divorce, what to do for divorce?
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from aurangabad, Maharashtra
Religion: Hindu
Either parent who desires to have the custody of his/her 5 year old child shall have to file a case for child custody. Divorce simply terminates the marriage. It does not decide the parental rights. If the husband does not want to divorce then he may contest the divorce petition filed by wife.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
24281 Answers
677 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer