• Separated

I got married on 8th July, 2013 in Arya Samaj (love married). We stayed together for 4 months and had all physical relations. I never treated her badly, we had very good relation. Then suddenly she went back to her home without informing me. Now when I went to bring her back she is not ready to stay with me anymore, she is saying that she did a mistake and got married because i told her that if you will not marry me then i will commit suicide , so she dont wanna stay with me anymore as her parents are not agree for this. How can I bring her back so we can stay together ???? plz help i love her very much…..plz reply???????

This was my question and I got the answer from 1 lawyer that..........
You can file suit for restitution of conjugal rights (RCR). You can file it yourself or through your advocate. The court will issue summons to her and will arrange reconciliation through mediator. There can use the opportunity to convince her to return to matrimonial house. Best of luck.

And now my question is..........
As I already went her home to convince her along with my family last month where she is not at all ready to come back, so . How can I file the case by myself ? Who will be the mediator and who will convince her ? me ? How much time we will get to convince her ? Is there anyway that I can get the case fully in favour of me to keep her back with myself anyhow at least for some months ? Sir please reply ??????
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
Instead of filing RCR straightaway it may be more expedient if you file a writ petition in the High Court. The HC may direct the police to produce your wife in the court and then ask her if she has left you with her own free will. It may just be that she has been detained against her will at her parental home. This would be a speedier remedy if any coercion is involved.
File RCR and seek its compliance if she does not join you in spite of the court ordering her to.