• Notice from supreme court of india

I am an Exserviceman served for 25 years in the Army.I have received a notice from the supreme court of India against a small plot of land in my native village in greater noida  which is to be acquired by greater Noida Auth for its purposes.I am fin weak cant face SC,I have not been given any piece of land from gram sabha land AS GIVEN TO THE EXSERVIVICE MEN AS PER PROVISIONS,I had 890 sQuare metre piece of agriculture land which have already been acquired GRENO AUTH.now they want to ruin me by acquiring my plot also. kindly help me.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
You can get in touch with the undersigned. I am willing to take this up as a pro bono case.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23176 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Please contact for assistance.

Kind Regards
Setu Niket
Setu Niket
Advocate, New Delhi
47 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer