• Extra area constructed by builder

i am unaware about property law regarding mis-construction done by buider.
i want to know is it legal ,if buider has constructed extra space without any concern and he can demand extra money for the extra construction or space provided apart from the mentioned during booking.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
you are bound to pay only for area purchased by you . if you dont want to pay refuse to do so . ask builder to deliver possession of area agreed to in registered agreement . better strategy would be to pay under protest and take possession . then move consumer forum against builder
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47814 Answers
2834 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer