• Disown parents

 I am a 27 year old girl. My parents have been putting extreme pressure on me for past many years to marry without my approval. I want to legally end my relation with them.
Is it possible?
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Religion: Hindu
Of course it is possible. You are a grown up adult and thus can decide the way and with whom you want to live your life. You can simply walk out of your parental house.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23176 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer