• Right in ancestral properties

right in  ancestral properties of father
my story;-
i am single daughter of my father.2 year before my father has death.my mom(widow) alive. my grand father alive. all property name her. he not give my share of property. what can i do.

     my famile daitail;-
                                              grand father ( property her name)ancestral properties
                                             !                     !             !                    !
                                      my father         chacha        bua             bua(daughter)
                                            !                          !
                            myself(daughter)         ----------------
                                                          ( son   son daughter)

please give detail for my case
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from tikri kala, Delhi
From the facts furnished by you it emerges that the property has been registered in the name of your grand father who is alive. In such a scenario it remains to be ascertained as to how did this property come into the hands of your grand father. A lot will hinge on this as the past title of this property would determine as to whether your claim for a share in this property would survive in the court.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
653 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer