• Sandalwood Logs Export

Dear Expert,
My friend have business on sandalwood and rosewood logs, and he is knowing about sandalwood and rose wood from India are very good, want to export some. but heard that government is restricting the sandalwood logs export. 
I am very glad to see that this site could provide free consultation on the law and policy, so I want to consulate the below issue, very appreciate if I can get the the answers from our expert, and will recommend helper to my friend once the business start, thanks:

Question 1: Whether India Government allow to export sandalwood and rosewood logs or not
Question 2: For Sandalwood, and rosewood logs, maximum, how many  kg could be export one time. (i.e. 1 kg, 1 ton or no limitation)
Question 3: how will government calculate the custom tax for  Sandalwood, and rosewood logs export.
Asked 4 years ago in Business Law from Bagalore, Karnataka
1. NO.
2. NA in view of above.
3. NA in view of above.