• Patta not broken and illegally sold having partition documents

hi venkatesh here
this about my grand mother property of my mother 
the property regarding to my grand mother 
1st  partition in 1976  after the death of grand father ( died at 1970)
partition in between my grand father family and my grand father brother family 
family partition over 

then my grand father family partition in 1979 in
 between of his childrens  and his wife (my grans mother)
7 male childrens and my grand ma

then Scheduled a b c d e f g h
My grand mother has  h  schedule 
in that 2 acers of land patta has in the name of my grand father brother name 
since now they did not break the patta after the partition done 
my grand father brother  selled that land 

this land are  shiridana marriage for doing to my mother  has written in h schedule 
but now my grand ma died
my grand father brother has died  he selled that land

how to acquire that land from third party....????
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
contact a local lawyer . it is necessary to go through the various documents cited by you to advise . you have not mentioned when land sold by your grand father brother ? . it is necessary that your grand mother sign said documents for sale of land . was her signature forged ?
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
26104 Answers
1419 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Property Lawyers

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
16463 Answers
153 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
26104 Answers
1419 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
19133 Answers
484 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
13211 Answers
280 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
6469 Answers
71 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
2978 Answers
45 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
944 Answers
64 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
1990 Answers
23 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1353 Answers
93 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Kiran N. Murthy
Advocate, Bangalore
810 Answers
56 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0