• Purchased land in kurnool from agraseni

respected sir,
my name is madhu sudhan we had purchased land and house(they will contruct the house), my question is we have commited for constructing the house for Rs. 11,00000 but we paid Rs. 9,00000, but 1) they raised the slab and walls and land. These property purchased from "Tirumala giri township" it is venture. we have committed in the year 2011 February we paid cash for Rs.900000 we waited for 3 years, last we spent my money for my house. of Rs.  600000/- they are not giving for proper response, They have not given the roads and drainage, water facility. Nearly 300 houses are going to built, some house are stopped in middle, for whom we have to approach. how to recover the remaining money from them. They have not given any agreement but given brochure. He what specification in brochure we will give, lastly he changed the words.
some bill is there no, i mean Real Estate Regular Authority Bill. from whom we have to take this paper.
pls help me in this matter.
thanking you sir
madhu sudhan rao
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
what is evidence that you have paid Rs 9 lakhs ? do you have any receipt for same ? as per your own statement you dont have any agreement for construction of house . i n  absence of any agreement or receipt how do you prove contract from Trumala Giri township? if you have nay documents you can move consumer forum against the builder for deficiency in service and claim refund or ask builder to complete construction within a stipulated period
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
48067 Answers
2854 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer