• Document Retrieval

What is the process of retrieving documents (Valuation and mapping/graph) from a governing/municipal body if one of the shareholder is denying to produce copies of the property.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
Apply for a certified copy.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23175 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer