• To retrieve the registered papers from MADHA

Dear Sir,

I have registered my papers for a small land purchased in 1987 and have no receipt for the same, but the date of registration and the receipt no is on the document.

Recently I approached MADHA so that I could collect the original registered & stamped documents from them to proceed further, but they are harassing me and asking for alot of money.

Kindly advise me how to proceed with this matter.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Obtain a certified copy from the registrar. You will need the assistance of a local advocate in this regard.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23180 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer