• Divorce law

I was married with a Divorcee Girl on 13.07.2013, after 7 days of married, she threatening me & my family to lodge a complain under U/s 498 and finished his life.s o i want to divorce my wife,
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
You can file for divorce in the family court for divorce due to harassment and cruelty.

Prior to fling for divorce, register a police complaint against your wife for threatening you to commit suicide and filing a false case under 498A.

Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Go ahead and file divorce on the ground of cruelty. A wife threatening her husband with false cases commits cruelty upon the latter. Also file a police complaint for threatening to implicate you in false cases.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23176 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer