• Can a GPA holder builder construct apartment ?

I want to book a flat in the project by M/S Adithi Landscaping & Constructions Rep by-Viswanath Kumarr approved by PLAN SANCTION LICENSE NO: Ad. Com./DSH/0148/13-14, Khata-004, Plot No-9/9, at SUB DIVISION-SHETTYHALLI, Zone-T-Dasarahalli, Ward No-12. The builder is a GPA holder from original proprty owner Mr. T Kemparaju and to construct the apartment with a share of 58.75% & 41.25% of owner. The A & B Khata of the property is in land owner name. Developer assuring me to register proportionate portion of land when he will hand over me the flat. He is telling it is not possible for him to issue OC. Is it legally ok?
No...........after completing the entire project it is the obligation of the builder to obtain OC......... i think in this case builder has to get GPA along with Joint Development Agreement........but it is his duty to obtain OC.