• About 420

for 14 lacks one of my friend i met her in shaadi.com
she telling i taken 14 lacks money but i dint take that much money so i said i dint take money from u for that reason she complaint in police  station . they arrested me and send to jail also i was in 1 week in jail now i am on bail . till now case not started but already police sent chartsheet to the court next date is there april 1st 2014 .
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
In court she will have to prove that you have taken the money. And, you may file against her for lodging a false FIR against you, once you have certified notes of evidences.

Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

A mere allegation will not suffice, She will have to prove all her allegations in the court by leading cogent evidence which proves your guilt.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
653 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer