• Land acquisition from SC/ST

I'm planning to purchase land which belongs to SC/ST for building home in Betul, M.P.
Is there any way to register the land in my name?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Betul, Madhya Pradesh
property standing in name of SC / ST cannot be purchased by you without obtaining prior permission from district collector .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
50931 Answers
3030 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer