• Road rights from salt department of india

Dear sir/ madam
my name is vipul jain i have R zone  plot of 40 gunttas in mira-bhayander dist. thane i am planning residential building on it but i dont have direct road from main road to my plot in between there is a plot of 23 gunttas of salt department of india i need 10 meters road from it so wht. would be the procedure for it and is it possible ?

Thanking you
yours truely

vipul jain
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Thane, Maharashtra
Every Plot is given road during consolidation.  Find out from consolidation Department.
Fateh Chand Sharma
Advocate, Noida
86 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer