• Intimation not given by me to bank

Sir i am in bank job in clerk i want to know i am going to exam in mppsc with out permission and my bm disclose this to ro and want to my explanation why you go leave for exam and with out permission for explain bank ke niyamo ki andehki and bank ki aavhelna so i want to know it\\\'s damage to my job or please tell me what will happen
Asked 11 months ago in Labour from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
1)Whether or not your job in the bank will be in danger depends on the stand the bank is going to take as a disciplinary action. It will also depend on the number of days you may require away from work for the exam.

2) It is not clear from your query if you have already gone for the exam without permission or you want to know what the consequences would be if you go without permission. If you have already remained absent you are liable to give an explanation for the absence. If you have not gone so far you could seek permission to attend exam and offer to go on leave without pay.

3) If you took off without leave being sanctioned or permission sought you can be suspended from job, salary deducted and increment may be affected as well.
1. Please peruse the service conduct rule of your Bank,

2. It is clearly written there that for sending application for other employment, you shall have to either obtain NOC or shall have to send the application through proper channel,

3. MPPSC authorities also ask for NOC from your Bank unless you have supressed that information that you are working with a PSU Bank,

4. Your Bank may now take disciplinary action against you as per the provisions mentiioned in your service conduct rule.
1. Please talk to your BM and also the RM to settle the matter,

2. Ask him whether they will drop the matter if you skip attending the said examination,

3. Skip the said examination to save your current Bank job first.
1. My above advise is applicable if you are working with a PSU Bank and not a Private Bank,

2. If you have not informed MPPSC that you are already employed with a PSU Bank then you run a risk of loosing the said job later on, if at all you get it,

3. If you have mentioned that you are working with a PSU Bank and have not attached NOC or have sent the copy through your employer Bank, then also your application will be rejected and you will not get the job,

4. So, it will be prudent on your part to save the job you already have in your hand.