• Not give my money after maturity time

Sir, i have deposited 5000 rupees at Response properties ltd ( reg.no 94240 address 27/1 poul road, sahapur s behela, kolkata 700038 west bengal ) in the year 2008. So they gave me a booking allotment certificate signed by their director Mr. Sujit Ganguly. They gave me written commitment to give me 10000 rupees after 69 months. Now they not give my money back to me  and not receive my phone call and not respond my written application.  What i have to do now. Please help me.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Sibsagar, Assam
lodge police complaint against the company and its directors for cheating , criminal breach of trust .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47969 Answers
2848 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer