• Division of property

I am 75 year old widow , I have inherited 9 acre of agricultural land. I have 3 sons. Now I want divide my property equally and give it my sons. My elder son is not agreeing to divide this property since my other sons  don't  have children, he is thinking after my death automatically he will get everything. How to proceed further. Before my death  I want peacefully divide this property. How I can force my elder son to accept this legally (not through  verbal )??
You or your other sons should file Partition Suit in Civil Court.

Your elder son is thinking on wrong lines. He will not get anything automatically as his rights to get it automatically are subject to law. As your intention is to divide the property equally and peacefully during your life time it will be prudent to enforce partition through the process of court by filing a case for partition.