• Vesting land in Gaon Sabha


I have made a bounder of 800 sq miter ploat which happens to be agricultural land, 
just after that I have got a notice from SDM stating I should appear in the court and show cause as to why action should not be taken against under section 81 of DLR Act 1954.

In my understanding the Act been suppress mid this year, if it exist then what kind of agriculture one can do in 800 s miter ploat.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Delhi, Delhi
According to Section 81 of DLR Act, agricultural land should be used for agricultural purposes only . in an attempt to allow the rural population to use their agricultural land for non-agricultural purposes, including building houses, the Delhi Government  issued a circular restricting the applicability of Section 81 of the Delhi Land Reforms Act, 1954.The Cabinet decided to exempt provisions of Section 81 to an area which is urbanised by way of notification under Section 507 of the DMC Act, and areas falling within the boundaries of unauthorised regularised colonies, buildings in respect of which building plans have been sanctioned by competent authority or permission granted under Amendment of Master Plan, house sites allotted under the 20-point programme or in extended abadi as defined under DRL Act,”

you should attend  court on next date . engage a local lawyer and fight case on merits
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46822 Answers
2769 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer