• Divorce

Do you need to file a divorce if marriage was not registered?
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Pune, Maharashtra
Religion: Hindu
Yes. You can produce marriage invitation and photos as proof of marriage and seek divorce.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
392 Answers
109 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Of course you need to.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
20371 Answers
537 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer