• Under 18 case

What is the process of under 18 accused for judgement if he is trapped in a wrong way but at this time he was not under 18? But when case was registered he was 16 years old.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Padrauna, Uttar Pradesh
He has to be tried before the Juvenile Justice Board.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer