• Harassment from previous employer

My name is Mayank and I was working with the company by the name of URS Systems, bangalore , all of sudden on 29th May 2014 director Mayank Asthana called me and asked me to resign and when did I asked him about my salary for the may month he said , it will get credit in my account even he wrote me a message too regarding the same and that is save in my msg box but since then I am doing the followup with them and they are neither taking my calls or neither replying my mails regarding the same. pls. suggest what steps I can take against them to recover my money.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Bangalore, Karnataka
Give a legal notice through lawyer to the company to get back your wages.  Also you can complain against the employer with Labour Commissioner, who will in turn take serious action against the company.
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1653 Answers
109 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Serve them with a legal notice through a lawyer,if nothing done,file suit for recovery of dues.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

In the first instance you have to issue legal notice to your employer. thereafter you have to go ahead with filing a case for a suit for recovery. whether your company is a MNC or not. please clarify. so that the next appropriate action as per law can be decided.
Ananth Kumar
Advocate, Bangalore
122 Answers
61 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

1. Send him a legal notice claiming the balance amount with interest within 15 days thereof,

2. Lodge a complaint before the labour commissioner,

3. Filing Money Suit is not advised since the legal cost may be more than or equal to your dues from the Company.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18785 Answers
454 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer