• Borrowed money not returned

I have given Money worth 9 lacs to my friend through my Bank account . Now he is denying to repay  me back. I have few msgs and bank transaction details which proves that the amount is given. Please guide if we can do some legal action and get help.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from nagpur, Maharashtra
You have lots of legal remedies. To begin with, you may file a case for recovery of the amount on the basis of your statement of accounts and other messages which he sent to you. Simultaneously you can also file a case for cheating and breach of trust against him. However, it needs to be ascertained as to whether you are still within the time limit to file the cases .
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
653 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer