• Love Marriage

I want to marriage with my girlfriend.but there is one problem,that is she is muslim and i am hindu.
I want to know? what to do? how to do?
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Love Marriage, Maharashtra
Religion: Hindu
You can get married under Special Marriage Act(SMA). SMA allows marriage of couples belonging to different communities.

Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer