• Contact details of a lawyer

I want to consult a lawyer to deal with property matters in hyderabad... need contact details of reputed lawyers in hyderabad.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
search in kanoon data base for lawyers  practicing  in hyderabad
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
40110 Answers
2276 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer