• Stammering problem

I am an accused in criminal case @ 420, but my problem is that I start stammering very badly infront of stranger or in adverse situations..... i want to know whether it will go against my case? Will Judge consider it as my guilty etc etc? Please help me out....how to tackle this situation....
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Patiala, Punjab
U have to over come this problem by ur self as  u have to contest the case by remaining present in court or through pleader, consult phycriatist.
Soumya Kundu

Stammering at the initial stage is not going to affect your case right now and once the trial commences and when you are required to answer some of the questions  put into the witness  box will be a problem. However, if you are able to answer with the tutoring by your advocate is not a big problem any way.

A.R.Bhavanishankar
Advocate
BANGALORE
Bhavanishankar A.R.

Stammering will have no bearing on the case. The judge will not consider you as guilty because of your stammering. There are so many facts judge takes into consideration while passing judgement. Be brave to face the case.
Md. Zulfikhar Ahamed

Stammering has no nexus with the case. You may stammer throughout the case but this will not absolve the prosecution from its obligation to prove your guilt beyond a shadow of reasonable doubt.

Thank you for your appreciation.