• Name change

I want to continue my study with my new name, is it possible? can I apply for governmented jobs with my new name? After changing my name can i take admission in m.sc with my new name. I am a b.sc student.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
yes you can . you can also apply for govt jobs / further studies with new name.
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45424 Answers
2669 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

yes,you can.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Yes, you can enroll in college, join a company and also be known every where in your new name, if you have duly made affidavit for changing your name and released publication of the said affidavit in two local newspapers.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18430 Answers
447 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer