• Name change

Ajay sethi sir, I am grateful to you for paying heed to my query. But I have two more questions. First, whether I can get my name changed in college after getting my name changed with the procedure you mentioned and without the need of corresponding changes in school certificates. Second, should I consult a lawyer for the whole process or I can get it done all by myself with no complications.
Again I must say that your help is extremely appreciated.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
1) thanks for your appreciation . as advised earlier no need to change your earlier certificates 

2) you can  change your name  as per procedure mentioned in my earlier reply 

3) lawyer is not necessary for change of name procedure
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46889 Answers
2772 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You can change your name in college with the help of the Affidavit suggested in my earlier post,

2. No lawyer is needed for this purpose.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18816 Answers
454 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer