• Amendment of left out property in the property suit


when i filed a property suit  i left out some properties unknowingly  and  a  preliminary decree was issued.

Can i ask for an amendment to include the properties now?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Dindigul, Tamil Nadu
File a fresh partition suit for those left out properties which will be easier now to get favorable decree.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18510 Answers
448 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can file an application for amendment  but have to give reasons for not mentioning of left out properties and how same have come to your knowledge now.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

file fresh partition suit for left out properties
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45592 Answers
2679 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer