• Proprietorship for share market

hello sir,,,'
I am from chandigarh,,,I want to know about the formalities for registering  proprietorship in shares trading??
Asked 3 years ago in Business Law from Chandigarh, Chandigarh
sole proprietorship concern does not need registration . if you intend to carry on business as broker then you need SEBI registration

If you want to act as  stock broker, then you must get in touch with a broking firm or get yourself registered as a broker with SEBI.

you should have different name . please contact a local lawyer in Punjab in this regard . if you are carrying on any business you would need a licence under shop and establishment act . obtain PAN card in name of sole proprietorship concern , bank accounts etc . 

better form a company in this regard .

1. You can name your proprietorship firm in your name,

2. For doing the stock broking business, you need to have SEBI license &

3. For running a business form, you need to tale license/registration from shops & establishment, obtain PAC card, open Bank Account etc.