• case reopen

Hello sir,

I m rahul from ghaziabad.
3rd of July 2013 

Three persons attacked on me and try to kill me bcoz I love their sister.
In that attacked I had serious injuries in my head and on all over body.
My father complaind in police station and filed a fir n in a gov. Hospital my medical was done. In medical report it was clearly mention all injuries of my body.
After that these guys gave some donation to police and police changed case section 116 from section 116.

After some time she was call me n told me that I retuned my case.

My first court date was 8 august 2013.
But I didn't go court on any date.
I think that case has closed.

But today I want to reopen this case n fight it.

Is that possible?
If yes so tell me how?
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Its an attempt to murder case, file complaint against them through court mentioning all the facts regarding the incident. File  a writ in High Court for police inaction.
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

file complaint against police for changing section and inaction .
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

How is section 116 or 106 even applicable to your case? It is a clear cut case of attempt to murder. Since police has been bought over it is now expedient that you move to High Court for prosecution of accused in accordance with law.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23140 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Your thinking that the case is closed does not close the case,

2. It is a case between the state and those persons & you are the complainant only,

3.The case is certainly either going on or has been disposed off,

4. You can not reopen the case filed by the state,

5. You can file a Writ Petition for police inaction if you find that proper sections have not been levelled against those people,

6. First of all find out the status of the case to act further.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18772 Answers
453 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer