• cheque bounce case

i ahve taken some lone from my company and agreed to pay the amount in installments,
unfortunately they removed me from the company.with out notice peroid. at that time they have taken 1cheque with me (48995/-).they are forced me to give cheque with  1 may 2014 date  but at that time financially iam very week.
now that cheque was bounced they sent lawyer notice yesterday.

before that they put my account in hold condition with out intimation in canara bank.at that time that in my account 15000/- rs was there.at that time that amount very important to me i requested bank manger and employer but they are not accepted. i agreed to pay the amount in 10days if they unhold the my canara bank

what should i do in my next step
please advice
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Reply to that legal notice mentioning all your facts and ask them that you will repay the loan , and ask Bank Manager not to hold the account, otherwise go to court for proper order for declaration regarding release of ur account
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

1. Repeat question,

2. The Company can not hold your account without Court permission,

3. Send a legal notice to the Bank Manager to this effect..
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18510 Answers
448 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. The account cannot be put on hold except with a court order to this effect. It is illegal for the bank to put your account on hold unless he was shown a court order mandating him to put it on hold.

2. Issue a lawyer's notice to bank manager. If he does not comply with it then move to court to release your account and also claim compensation from the bank.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer