• Company want to me resign without any issue

I am working as Video Editor in a pvt company in Chandigarh from last 21 months. 2 days back my HR told me to look for other option and told me to put resign from your job. I had not received any email, notice by the company. Its been 20 month no increment, no bonus is paid to me. In my offer letter their is a point that if company terminate the employer from job they have to give 1 month salary and same for employer also applied. But now they are not issuing me any notice  and pressuring me to put myself resign. What i do please suggest and help me
Asked 2 years ago in Labour from Chandigarh, Chandigarh
What is the reason for this development? Do not resign till you are served with a letter informing about discontinuing your services by the employer and if you resign on your own, you will not get that 1 month's salary in lieu of 1 month's notice. Do not yield to power tactics of the employer. Your employer wants to kill 2 birds with a single stone. No letter will be issued by the employer to terminate your services avoiding future labour problem as also not paying 1 month's salary due to you and pressurising you to dig your own grave
If verbally the HR is asking you to resign, ask him the reason for the same and record it in your mobile. Your other apprehension that the employer may misuse your email ID and post a resignation letter from your email ID, as if it is tendered by you does not hold water and you can dispute that fact with the employer later.