• How to change advocate

The lawyer who is seeing my case is not dealing my case properly and only demands money.please suggest me as to how to change a lawyer.
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Guwahati, Assam
You need to tell the lawyer that I need the case files back from you. I am not satisfied with your services. Take your vakaltnama from him and file another vakaltnama in the court with the another name of the advocate however you will need to file a no objection certificate from your previous advocate.
Shaveta Chaudhary (Sanghi)
Advocate, Chandigarh
829 Answers
60 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
11711 Answers
146 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

It is very easy.simply ask him for NOC and engage another advocate.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

you have to take  NOC from that lawyer , so as to engage another Lawyer.
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.5 on 5.0

Have you cleared the entire agreed fees of your lawyer? If yes, take a no objection certificate from him and file it along with the vakalatnama of your new lawyer.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22896 Answers
620 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. First select another lawyer,

2. Execute a Vakalatnama in his favour,

3. Take NOC note and signature of your present lawyer on the left hand upper side corner of the said Vakalatnama.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
17300 Answers
424 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer