• Discharge of Duties from Tahsaildar(Revenue Officer)

Sir,I am from sindhudurg District of Maharashtra State.
Sir The Tahasildar of Our Taluka has given an Illegal permission for Non Aggriculture resident permission  of a land , without consent of coowner on 7/12 extract and without enquiry of Town planning authority, not also taking Power of attorney of concerned land owner,and without the NOC of the concerned Grampanchayat and District Health Officer.  .and so sir i think so that he has failed to dischrge his duties and performed an fraud. I want to file an criminal action against the same , so sir plz. guide me as how i can?
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from My Querry, Maharashtra
Criminal action u/s 219/220 of IPC can be maintained against that Tahasildar.
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

make a complaint in writing to DM /DCabout the facts
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

1. File a declaratory suit praying for declaration that the said land is agrcultural land and direction upon the tehshilder to correct the mistake made by him,

2. Also file an application u/O 39 Rule 1 & 2 praying for an injunction restraing the other pserson in treating the land as non-agricultural land.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18498 Answers
448 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer