• my friend's husband has filed case under 221B section


My friend's husband has filed a case under sections 221B, 323 and 506. All these are false cases, how can I proceed further
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
when you are sure that case if false then why are you so worried? Fight out strongly to prove the case false.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

120 B - Criminal Conspiracy, 323 IPC - Punishment for voluntarily causing hurt. 506 IPC -  punishment for Criminal Intimidation. If u think charges  are false,  prove it before the court.
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.5 on 5.0

since fir is reg now you will have to fight it on merits
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

3.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer