• Dowry

sir during an 498a case is going on, is it safe to contact my husband through ph or mail? like i want to talk to my husband and convince him
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Religion: Hindu
repeated query
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
31097 Answers
1706 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. No it is better avoid contacting hi.
2. Counter case may be filed against you , so be ware of it.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
8150 Answers
97 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

I have already answered this query earlier.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
14449 Answers
328 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer