• Criminal complaint

what is the remedy if the Promotor and builder of a particular group is evasive and evading the phone calls by switching off mobile and also not meeting despite various attempts being made at the residence on one pretxt or other.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Delhi, Delhi
File a police complaint against them. More facts of the case are required to be furnished in order to tell under which sections the case can be filed.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23959 Answers
668 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer