• Govt hand pump bored in private place

30 years ago govt was bored hadpump at place to whom nobody was know who was the landlord of that land sonce than no body was opposed for that handpump. 5 to 6 year ago one person purchased that land and he also not opposing but from 2 to 3 month he is sayong that pump is in his land now he is the owner of that pump and aqured that pump. kindly suggest general people can do in this matter
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Chaibasa, Jharkhand
legally he has purchased the said land . he is the absolute owner of the premises . make representation to the local authorities to do boring work in govt owned land
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46795 Answers
2768 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. If he has become the owner of the land, he has all the right to restrain other's entry in to his land,

2. Appeal before the local authority to either shif or dig a new pump on a Govt. land.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18772 Answers
453 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer